On Saturday June 8th a group of poly-skilled developers, designers, researchers, academics, entrepreneurs and other miscellaneous product development folk got together in London to look at how to build teams that balance customer and business value using collaborative, iterative methods.
We’ll be giving more details of the outputs from the event soon. Some of the areas we covered included:
- What is a balanced team?
- Collaboration hacks
- “Data with soul” not “Data vs. soul”
- Fostering relationships in distributed teams
- Managing stakeholders
In the meantime you can see some photos and tweets from the event over on storify.
(If you attended the event yourself please feel to add to the above storify link)
- Andrew Korf on Design Metrics
- Open Space Conversations at Balanced Team SF on Balanced Team SF 2013 tickets and sessions
- Alexa Roman » Shared Values, Common Culture on Who we are
- Heather on Balanced Team London 2013 – Initial Report
- The Origins of Lean UX | The Apprentice Path on Balanced Team San Francisco